What Sets Us Apart
Our goal at Northwest Orthodontics is to create beautiful, healthy smiles for our patients that will be valued for a lifetime!
Dr. Kothari understands that parents and patients want to know what to expect during treatment and knows that it is her responsibility to be an educator. A focus on great oral hygiene is a big part of our patient care system. A great smile after orthodontic treatment is only great if the teeth remain healthy and beautiful. Dr. Kothari appreciates that it can be challenging to maintain great oral hygiene and works with each patient to keep their teeth healthy. Additionally, she understands the importance of great communication with your general dental provider and works hard to keep everyone on the same page.
Quality, Safety, and Comfort
At Northwest Orthodontics, our ultimate goal is always to provide leading-edge orthodontic care, whether with traditional metal or clear ceramic braces, or with the Invisalign® system. We take pride in all that we do from providing outstanding customer service to utilizing the highest standards sterilization technologies to ensure the safety of our staff and patients.
We know the value of a terrific smile and want everyone to experience the difference a winning smile makes! Our practice offers flexible no-interest payment programs and we accept direct payment for most insurance plans.
Our Commitment to Patients and Families
From your first complimentary exam until the day you get your braces off, you’ll feel comfortable and confident with the Northwest Orthodontic team providing the best treatment and the highest level of customer service. Dr. Kothari and our staff pride themselves on creating a family atmosphere where you can feel at home.
- Dr. Kothari attends continuing education seminars beyond what is required on an annual basis. She is truly a life-long learner!
- We offer convenient office hours and extensive use of modern technology for fast, effective treatment, and our team is always available when you have questions or need assistance.
- We run “on-schedule” so that you can too! Your time is valuable, and we respect that.
- Our practice is a fun place to be! We offer a warm, friendly, and always lively atmosphere where conversation is encouraged and smiles come naturally!
Dr. Kothari and her staff are blessed to be able to help our patients every day! We have made it our mission to give back by supporting these 3 organizations! Thank you again for choosing our office and helping us make a difference in our community.
- St Jude's: A pediatric treatment and research facility focused on children’s catastrophic diseases.
- Anderson Animal Shelter: An Elgin-based shelter that improves the lives of pets and people through service, education and advocacy.
- Ronald McDonald House: A “home-away-from-home” for families so they can stay close by their hospitalized child at little or no cost.